Going Beyond to Ensure Your Success
At Book Systems, our dedication to our customers goes well beyond the software. We’re committed to providing complete solutions and that starts with a successful implementation.
A Book Systems implementation consists of a three-step approach:
- Data Services
- System Deployment
A Book Systems’ Project Manager will be dedicated to your implementation and work closely with you and your staff, guiding you through our step-by-step implementation process.
Going beyond completing a checklist of items, your Book Systems’ Project Manager will:
- Develop a personalized schedule based upon your data conversion timeline, available training dates and when you expect to “Go Live”.
- Provide guided step-by-step assistance, export data from your existing ILS and upload your data to Book Systems’ FTP site.
- Work directly with our Data Management Team and communicate any questions regarding the transferring of your data.
- Perform regular status follow-ups with your Project Leader.
- Participate in project team status calls.
- Assist with meeting your target dates.
If you are converting from an existing library automation system, your assigned Project Manager will provide instructions for exporting your data and uploading it to our FTP site. Our Data Management Team will then begin the process of transferring your data into your new database. During this process, any questions or concerns are communicated to you directly through your Project Manager, insuring that your project stays on course.
Once your data is ready and your system is deployed your Certified Trainer will spend a day with you and your staff covering all the basic functions of the system and making sure you and your patrons are ready to hit the ground running.
At Book Systems we’re committed to making your experience with our systems and people a positive one!