Unparalleled Customer Support
We take great pride in our commitment to provide exemplary customer support. Our knowledgeable technicians are well trained to answer your questions and provide comprehensive solutions, all in a friendly and courteous manner in keeping with our southern hospitality here in Huntsville. When you call, you’ll always be greeted by a live person -- no automated messages!
Our goal is to serve our customers and maintain our reputation for an unparalleled customer support experience.
- Guaranteed 2-Hour Call Back: Our Help Desk Operators are trained to answer general questions. If your question requires greater technical expertise, certified technicians are available to assist you. If all technicians are busy assisting others, a case will be created and a certified technician will contact you within 2-hours.
- Fast E-mail Support: If you need help, or have a question and do not want to spend time on the phone, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org stating your problem or question. A trained certified technician will respond within 24-hours of normal operation hours (Monday-Friday | 7am-7pm Central).
- Listserv/Newsgroup: Join our listserv to communicate and share ideas with other Atriuum, Booktracks, or Concourse customers across the country. Gain knowledge via e-mail in a forum similar to an on-line blog.
Joining is as easy as 1-2-3.
1) Login to the Website
2) Navigate to Customer Support
3) Sign-up using the form on the left-hand side of the Support page.
If you don't have a Customer Login, click here to request an account.
- Free Updates/Enhancements: With your initial software purchase you receive a one-year Customer Service Agreement (CSA) at no extra charge. Customers with an “active” CSA receive free product updates and software enhancements in addition to telephone and email support. Announcements are posted in our customer login content area of our Website and sent via email, alerting you to all Book Systems product updates and enhancements.
- Remote Support: If more hands-on technical support is needed to solve your problem, a trained technician, with your permission, can take direct control of your computer via the Internet to assist and advise you in trouble-shooting your Book Systems software.
With Book Systems, you can be assured we’ll go the extra mile to make you a successful, happy, and confident user of our products as well as a welcomed member of the Book Systems family.
Support Questions? Call Us: Monday - Friday between 7am – 7pm CST
Toll Free Support: (888) 289-1216 (US only)
International: (256) 533-9746
E-mail Support: email@example.com